Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Online venture


My lack of posting lately can be blamed on the fact the I have been putting one hundred percent of my energy into a new online shop selling knitting goods for babies and children. When my daughter was born, I began knitting fun things for her to wear, mostly because I was tired of her wearing all of the pink clothing and accessories that people tend to give at showers for a baby girl. Not that she doesn't look adorable in pink, but.. I really just wanted some more color to choose from! I ordered myself some fun, colorful yarn, and got to knitting. Not long after, it seemed like every time we left the house someone wanted to know where I had purchased this or that. Finally, it occurred to me that I must not be the only one looking for something colorful, unique, and hand made and designing an Etsy shop began to consume my thoughts! In the last few hours, the shop details have been finalized, and I have received some fantastic feedback. Now, its back to knitting, spending time with my little girl, and dreaming of new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment