Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photos of The Lion

                                                       Project 365: Photos of My Little Lion

I haven't exactly been wordy lately. I've been spending a lot of time knitting and spending even more time trying to overcome my lack of professional instruction in photography. I've always felt a little pride at being self- taught, but lately I've been feeling the limitations of that pride. I had started Project 365 back before Zoey was even born, thinking that since I was home from work I would have plenty of time to take pictures. Oh, I had plenty of time to take pictures, but I never quite got around to uploading them.
I've come to the conclusion that I will be studying and shooting my way through these limitations. It's time to get back to reading - the manual, all those books on exposure, metering, and photoshop that I bought ages ago, and hopefully getting some critiques along the way.
Hopefully I will begin to incorporate some photos into 365 that are not just of my daughter. This is supposed to be an exercise for me to expand, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment